Friday, October 5, 2012

My mind is boggled and my eyes hurt

When the new healthcare program was put online for folks to read, I downloaded it. Thinking I'd like to know more about our gummint's plans for my health. After a hundred or so pages (damned thing's 2,000+ pages), I gave up. I couldn't keep up with all the committees, panels, groups, etc., and what they all were going to do.

I ran across an innernetz story that had a link to what they called an Organizational Chart that would make it all clear for me. So, I linked and looked. That's it below. (Click on it to enbiggenate it.)



2 comments:

Please be nice! Libelous, derogatory and inflammatory comments will be deleted and the poster will be banned. And keep in mind the possibility your language may be offensive to tender ears. We try to keep things "Rated PG13." Thank you.