Thursday, October 4, 2012

Military Humor

There have been a number of things photographed and videoed by military folks posted on the innernetz that have caused a lot of controversy. My military experience only put me in "harm's way" very briefly. From what I've been told and read, I can only barely imagine the stress these folks are under.

My impression of that stress causes me to think I somewhat understand their need to relieve the pressure. Their relief is often found in humor. At and among themselves, their situations and their living conditions. This video is just a minute, 33 secs. I had to stop and replay in a couple of spots so I could "get" the humor.


If you'll go to  YouTube and type Military Humor in the search box, you'll find hours and hours of clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice! Libelous, derogatory and inflammatory comments will be deleted and the poster will be banned. And keep in mind the possibility your language may be offensive to tender ears. We try to keep things "Rated PG13." Thank you.