Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Speaking of bugs

As I was earlier -- Since I'm new at this blogging thing, I didn't realize I'd been using a very large type. I've changed it.

I didn't point to a feature, if you're interested -- you can receive e-mail notices for new postings. Go to the bottom of the page and you'll see a box marked "Join this site." Click it and enter your e-mail address. I'd be happy to have you following.

I just had my first "Comment." Happens to be from an online friend that writes a blog I follow daily. One of my blog projects is to add a listing of the blogs I follow regularly. If something sounds interesting, you 'll be able to click on the name and go to the site.

If you're new to blogs and don't know about "Comments," here's a quick lesson. You can add a thought about the subject, add information or ask a question. Real names are not required. You can make up a "screen name." But, your real e-mail address must be entered. This is to keep out spammers.

Your address will not be published and I will never reveal it. If you have a website and want folks to know about it, you can enter the address and your screen name will show up as a link. Feel free to promote yourself.

Update:  There's a "Follow by email" box in the upper right side of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice! Libelous, derogatory and inflammatory comments will be deleted and the poster will be banned. And keep in mind the possibility your language may be offensive to tender ears. We try to keep things "Rated PG13." Thank you.