Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I had a comment...

...from an online friend saying he enjoyed music clips from YouTube. I got to thinking about my high school reunion coming up later this month and some of my musician buddies. A few did quite well.

The guy on this video wrote and recorded the song. It was "covered" by Willy and Waylon and I can't count how many other C&W artists. I think there was even a version with the Chipmunks! The lyrics have been revised to fit a lot of situations, but the melody lingers on.

Ed's discography includes dozens of songs performed by other artists and will be familiar to most of my readers.

I've got stories about the boy, but not now.


2 comments:

Please be nice! Libelous, derogatory and inflammatory comments will be deleted and the poster will be banned. And keep in mind the possibility your language may be offensive to tender ears. We try to keep things "Rated PG13." Thank you.