Friday, October 5, 2012

The drought may give us something positive

My Mama taught me to always try and find something good in anything bad. Your's probably did, too. (I think it's part of some kind of Mama's Code of Rasin' Kids. Maybe it's in a Handbook they use. I asked SWMBO. She won't answer me. She just smiles. Or is that a smirk?)

A dendrologist (That's a tree scientist. Consider that your Word of the Day), says the drought will give us some outstanding fall foliage displays this year. I'm not sure about the timing, but I've noticed some colorful examples already.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice! Libelous, derogatory and inflammatory comments will be deleted and the poster will be banned. And keep in mind the possibility your language may be offensive to tender ears. We try to keep things "Rated PG13." Thank you.