Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Usually I ignore Jenny McCarthy



I exercised considerable restraint in choosing this.

However, I was lured/enticed/tricked into reading this while following the X-class flare post. Hell, it was on the Discover Magazine site! Not somewhere a person would go looking for Bimbo News. Talk about Bait and Switch, jeeze.

The headline (bait): Jenny McCarthy Infects Chicago. An attention grabber, right? Maybe she's got some exotic disease and she's spreading it city-wide?

The story (switch, which only lead to more bait):


"Splash, a style magazine in Chicago, is reporting that they’ve
hired Jenny McCarthy to be their new daily blogger.

But it gets better. And by better, I mean worse."

Yes, you read that right. It's about Jenny Baby's new blog. But look closely... More bait!


And more...  

"Besides a daily blog, she’s being given a weekly advice column called
'Ask Jenny", where, among other things, she will "tackle parenting'.

Tackle, indeed. Body slam is more like it."

Ok, I confess. My curiosity was now on fullt-tilt amokness. I clicked. And clicked.

If you'll read the original click (re: para 1) you'll find a plethora of Jenny-sniping and honest information.

Now, on to "Ask Jenny" (Who could possibly be asking What, I pondered.), where I found my curiosity sated. And my suspicions confirmed. (always a nice thing)


Q: How can I feel more confident when I’m naked?
— Alexandra B. from Naperville

How in the heck can anyone stay interested in
having sex with the same person for years?

Q: What’s your secret to looking good in pictures?

A couple of topic titles...

Are We Listening? (it's about self-help books)

Mommyhood and PMS: Uh-oh Tinkie Winkie 

Her column is new, so the offerings, for now, are limited. If you'd like to help her succeed in this endeavor by asking a question...
"Send Jenny questions at splash@suntimes.com!"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice! Libelous, derogatory and inflammatory comments will be deleted and the poster will be banned. And keep in mind the possibility your language may be offensive to tender ears. We try to keep things "Rated PG13." Thank you.